* You will receive 3 PACKS OF (3.5oz)
* This 3 pack of African Clay/ Calabar Chalk is from Ghana
* In Ghana, it is also called Shaire or Udom
* All Natural, Authentic, and absolutely nothing added
* Not Baked ,meaning it has not been roasted in the oven, or fire
Tasted great without the rocks
Posted by AnneLise Isabelle Content on Mar 31st 2018
It arrived on time as promised, howerver since I never tasted it before, I give it a 3 only because of the pieces of hard rocks in between. I must say without the rocks unexpectedly, it tasted wonderful
Disappointed in the quality
Posted by Unknown on Feb 6th 2018
The description of the Ayilor on the website makes a client think that it would be the same taste as the Cameroonian Kalaba. I bought this hoping it would be the same natural earth taste; I couldn't eat it. The taste was disappointing-too sandy and unreal
Posted by Unknown on Jan 4th 2018
The packages I received was tasty but a few were broken.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 20th 2017
Love the taste of this ayilo. Also good to use on skin.
Posted by Unknown on May 30th 2017
I like how earthy and smoky, but it tasty kind of sandy and gritty.